seller pontiacgt is a scammer on12w7s

If im such a scammer gqsmooth why did i insure the sub for 400 bucks. Explain that one. I mean hell dude if you want the sub and your money back that bad dude file a complaint through ups. Like i said i insured it for 400 bucks. I know what i sent you i sent you a pefectly working sub and we both know that. So man quit with the lies grow up and make something of yourself besides looking like a ass. By the way the place i bought the subs from will be up in pa in a week to go to a car auction. They said the will be more than happy to look at the sub for you. He said call him anytime you like. I got my facts man what about you ? I mean you cant even answer 1 of my questions. Like i said dude i caught on to your **** warned the people on here and your pissed cause you cant make the paper you thought you was going to make by scamming honest people. You done proved you sold one blown sub already. You cant tell the truth and you make **** up as you go along.

dude he didnt get ripped off on the sub he is trying to say i sold him a sub that the magnet was coming off. Like i said if i was scamming why would i insure the sub for 400 bucks explain that mr , know it all. Read his threads dude. He done sold a blonw sub on here man read some **** before you run that mouth about something you dont know about. He is trying to say i sent him a bad sub when he knows i didnt. He wants a free sub and his money look at it man it obvious. I mean hell he can call the shop i bought them from. So can you if you got a problem. I dont like be labled a lier and a scammer 2 things im not. Like i said he can answer my question's nor give me a right serial number explain that.

Insuring a sub shows it was good. This Pontiacgt dad. Smooth your a idiot. Grow up and quit ripping people off. By the way UPS will be at your door with the right Serial number. **** your so stupid! GROW UP!

GTPontiac is a legit dude. Sells nothing but high end quality Car Audio. Keeps it new shape and paxks it well. Smooth you are the one to beware of. You seem to rip alot of hard working people off. This comes from a man that has been into Car Audio before you were born! So do the right thing and admit the truth and quit lying. Be a Man!

If anyone is the scammer is gqsmooth he got ripped off on a sub

please explain this........i dont see how him gettin ripped makes him the scammer.
Dude why would someone insure a sub for 400 if it wasnt no good? Think about it and then speak. Get your facts first and then speak! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

your such a dumb ass man i said i sold both the 12w7s i had before the other guy that has it had no problem with it first of all get your story straight i was looking to

You can run that mouth but now its going on 3 days and still no pics of this so called sub in 2 pieces. Get your facts straight dude. You never said anything about selling the other one. Everyone on this forum knows what you are trying to do. Its obvious dude you wait till late at night to post. You blocked me on aol. You cant tell the truth. Your so full of **** you actually believe what you are saying. So i mean dude your a jackass we all see it. Like dude said on here you make no sense at all. You know you didnt get scammed and you know that you got a perfectly working woofer. So dude try all the bull **** lieing you want you cant even come up with the same story. I mean hell dude you act like a 16 year old that still needs breast fed.So gqsmooth keep living the style of life that you are living cause scamming people and lieing isnt going to get you to far in life. Oh yea in case you didnt read UPS will be coming by to see you.

good i hope ups does come by to pick this piece of **** sub up i don't care what you have to say anymore i'm done with you,just shows me i can't trust buying **** off people and i even told you when i got the sub if it was good i would have bought the other one off you,but hey whatever man,i'll just find some people around my way that wants to do business i have a bunch more stuff to buy for my car and it looks like noone off here is going to be getting my money,i trusted you man and you ****ed me over that's ok,what comes around goes around you will get yours one day,i'm done with this ******** i realize i got screwed over it's cool one of my friends i just found out knows a guy who works for jl audio so i will just send it back to them and get it fixed for nothing,but i'm still looking for more jl12w7s i will just go somewhere else to do my buisness it's your loss you could have already had your other one sold,but it's cool,someone else will get my money,you can say what you want to on here,i'm not responding to anymore ******** lies,this is petty,so say what you want i will not be responding back i need to find people who are not scammers so i can go buy some more ****,but honest stuff from honest people,peace

You wont be responding cause you know im right. I nailed your ass seen right through your bull ****. Your pissed cause you cant take these honest people's money. You still have a **** load of stuff to by for your car. **** dude you selling everything including there brother on here. Like i said dude you can say what you wnt you cant even post a pic of this so called sub. You know you got a good deal on the woofer you got a woofer that plays just fine. I mean hell dude what else you want someone's first born. Dude your a pathetic liar.

Why havent you posted the pics of this so called sub thats in 2 pieces. Cause you know you got a good sub that wasnt ****ed up like you said. You are a low life scum. Yea dude the **** will come back and bite you in the ass cause i know sent you a perfectly good sub. All you want is a free sub thats all there is to it. i mean everyone on here knows your full of **** that you are liar and that you act like a lil 2 year old brat that needs breast fed. I mean common dude your 27 dont you think its time to grow up. Quit your scamming **** and lieing it only make you look more like a fool. You make no sense. And we all want to see the magnet hangin from the frame on 12 w7. Hell id like to see it since i supposibly sent it to you that way. When you know i didnt so dude get life quit scamming , lieing and believing your own bull **** Cause you are one of the most ignorant ****ers i have met all time. Never had a problem on this forum until you come along lieing and bull shitting. Oh yea by the way your so right how come you blocked me on aol and you still cant answer one of my ****ing questions. Read your post again dip ****. You hope ups comes by and get it then you state later im glad i got a buddy thats a jl dealer that i can get it fixed for free. Dude you wont get **** fixed cause there was nothing wrong with the sub and we both no this for a fact. The fact is you cant quit lieing or bullshitting for 2 seconds to realize that. So dude do whatever i know i sent you a perfectly working sub to you. All you want is your money back and to keep my sub im not as stupid as you look. If you had any brains you would be dangerous. If you brain was a stick of dynamite you couldnt blow up your on **** with it. Your pathetic loser of a man . You disgrace the honest people on this forum and it sure in the hell isnt you. Grow up act like a man before its to late.

good i hope ups does come by to pick this piece of **** sub up i don't care what you have to say anymore i'm done with you,just shows me i can't trust buying **** off people and i even told you when i got the sub if it was good i would have bought the other one off you,but hey whatever man,i'll just find some people around my way that wants to do business i have a bunch more stuff to buy for my car and it looks like noone off here is going to be getting my money,i trusted you man and you ****ed me over that's ok,what comes around goes around you will get yours one day,i'm done with this ******** i realize i got screwed over it's cool one of my friends i just found out knows a guy who works for jl audio so i will just send it back to them and get it fixed for nothing,but i'm still looking for more jl12w7s i will just go somewhere else to do my buisness it's your loss you could have already had your other one sold,but it's cool,someone else will get my money,you can say what you want to on here,i'm not responding to anymore ******** lies,this is petty,so say what you want i will not be responding back i need to find people who are not scammers so i can go buy some more ****,but honest stuff from honest people,peace
You are an idiot, it would be SOOOO amazingly easy to prove you were ripped off, yet you for some reason decide not to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif As far as I see it, you got caught in a lie and now are trying to back out of the situation as quickly as you can before you are exposed further. If you are telling the truth, for your own good, you should definitly get some photos up atleast, not that hard even if you have to borrow a digi cam, I know I would.

there is no such sub. By the way i went to ups again today and talked to the person that did my order when i sent the sub to you. She looked at the sub and can verify the condition it was in She finished packing it so she seen the whole sub before it got shipped. what do you have to say about that. She said you can call her if you like gqsmooth. Oh yea why did paypal deny your claim. Hmmmm. Like the guy said you got caught your pissed cause you was going to take these honest people's money. First of all man i wouldnt want your money especially when you didnt earn it. Your a full of **** scammer and you pissed that i got the word out before you can hit somebody else. Oh yea if i wasnt so trusted how come the other w7 just got traded. So dude **** off get a life and if you want i will upload pics of the other w7 i just shipped out and you tell me if this ***** is in 2 dip ****. We all know that gqsmooth isnt as smooth as he thinks he is. He is a liar, scammer , one hell of a bull shitter and comes up with some of the most off the wall **** i have ever heard. Gqsmooth your pissed cause you will prob get banned from this site. You cant sell your bogus **** on here and scam the people like you thought. You have been a member for a month so there for no one can trust you. You a pathetic excuse for a liar. Please man grow up act like your 27 and please man get off the breast milk its not making you smarter just dumber. Have a good one man enjoy the sub that you got from me that works just fine. I say you prob have that ***** in your car already so dude quit the bull ****. Get your facts and stories straight. I mean dude you could become a professinal author with your own book on how to lie and believe it. lol

Hell dude he got that sub on tuesday today is thursday still no pics hmmmm. we all know he is full of ****. I got a witness that was here when i took the subs out and the one at ups that finished packing the sub. Well UPS will be out there at your house sometime. Im done with you dude cause its just ignorant to argue with a 27 year old kid. Dude i hope you mature sometime cause you are so ****ing stupid you contradicted your self in your last post. Grow up and get a life

GQSmooth you was proven to be the scammer. Your a liar and a cheat. You lie so much you believe your own lies. I think you need some serious pych help. Ive done buying selling and trading with GT and like i said nothing but well taken care equipment in great working order. So get a life and learn to be truthfull and not be a whine bag baby ass!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gqsmooth272004

10+ year member
gqsmooth272004
Pittsburgh Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views