Sequencer?

spokey9
5,000+ posts

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR

Anyone tried one of these?

I'm getting ready to add a 3rd amp to my system and need something to turn everything on without popping a fuse in my hu and a vm wouldn't be bad either šŸ˜‚

Looks interesting. For $40 bucks??Hmm.. 4 amp spot maybe even 5 if not using a DSP?? Ill deff look into it. I dont care for DS18 but if this works??? I may reconsider

I meant the pops. I assume they are voltage spikes that bleed into the audio circuit.
I meant too much draw off the remote wire from the head unit...I've got no problems with pops or hisses right and I'd like to keep it that way šŸ˜‚

Why are you popping a fuse? If you mean the remote wire, I just wired mine up to a 30 amp relay, with a busbar. This would be a lot cleaner though.
Yeah I'd prefer simple as possible and the vm would save me from testing with my dmm on in the back as often šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
I've got some DS18 dist blocks, and I like them better than most. They aren't a cheap chinese copy, they seem to be a simple design, done well.
Ill look into those. I have a nice stash of Stinger pro blocks. i may try some of the DS blocks for a couple 3k and 5k inverters I want to install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

spokey9

5,000+ posts
5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
spokey9
NE AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies