SethPhillips 99 Acura Integra V.2

So... you're gunna make a performance car... and then put a heavy stereo system in it?
You prove your intelligence again.

if hes not a serious autocrosser or drag racer I see no problem with this

oh and besides the type-R, a stockish integra is not a performance car, its just a sporty, nice handling econobox

Hows your home in Utah?
Doing good. allmost fully remodeled! Just need to do carpet in the bedrooms and hallway. and tile the kitchen, bathroom, and back door landing. then finish hanging dry wall in the garage and basement.. come along way.. oh and my mother is no longer on the mortgage as of last year.. so for icteebonelugnuts. it's 100% in my name now. *****

if hes not a serious autocrosser or drag racer I see no problem with this

oh and besides the type-R, a stockish integra is not a performance car, its just a sporty, nice handling econobox
yup. i plan on buying a crx and turning that into my sporty daily driver. and then my integra will be my DD/Comp car.

why cant you tell me the dye you used cant be a secret unless its ritz dye
it'z not ritz. it's a dye my buddy mixes and puts into a spray can.. i dont know what else you want me to tell you. other then to call him and have him tell you what it is..

Doing good. allmost fully remodeled! Just need to do carpet in the bedrooms and hallway. and tile the kitchen, bathroom, and back door landing. then finish hanging dry wall in the garage and basement.. come along way.. oh and my mother is no longer on the mortgage as of last year.. so for icteebonelugnuts. it's 100% in my name now. *****

yup. i plan on buying a crx and turning that into my sporty daily driver. and then my integra will be my DD/Comp car.

it'z not ritz. it's a dye my buddy mixes and puts into a spray can.. i dont know what else you want me to tell you. other then to call him and have him tell you what it is..
okay lol give me his number I am painting my car soon and redoing everything so i want it to look good

3/25/10

ended up doing a Wire tuck in the Engine bay.. didnt go to crazy just a nice simple tuck to clean up the bay, new radiator installed.

BEFORE

24374_367491083182_606633182_3620416_7106708_n.jpg

AFTER

seth3.jpg

seth2.jpg

tucked3.jpg

26217_374233028182_606633182_3638131_806027_n.jpg

DSCN0314.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

All i have left is the Suspension once i get that out of the way im am going to focus the rest of my time on A bad ass audio system. like the last integra. hopefully a little bit louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.