Setting gains with voltmeter?

Unfortunately for me I read this whole thread.anyhow could someone explain to me the term "trolling or troll"not that it has to do with this thread but I'm curious as to what or why someone would troll.what would purpose be or is it just to stir the pot?just wondering.
yes.

You know man you should live by your quote, "Run your car not you mouth" you are sure running that dik sucker of yours.
That's funny because this whole time I'm just dumbfounded sitting over here wondering: HOW in the fukk are you still talking with that dikk in your mouth???!!! LMFAO The funny thing is: I'm NOT pissed, but I bet you are. I'll run my car / truck / bikes / sleds / quads / etc. All over you pussi - ANY time any place - Only reason I ever started talking shyt was because YOU opened that door ya fkn idiot.

I would be willing to bet you are doing this WRONG... First off, You need to set your DMM to AC Voltage - YES that's right... Your DC powered car audio amp produces AC power to your speakers/subs... Though you will NEVER see your target voltage with any BOSS audio products as they are all wayy over rated, you will see more than the 10v you are seeing now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Actually this is what started it all by insulting my work and that I was doing it wrong. COCKBAG!

just your amp dude, we recommend that you get one that will actually do rated then you threw this big ***** fit
I'm not mad about my amps, I had a budget to spend and I went over it. I am happy with my system. I went with BOSS because it was within my price range. Believe me if I had more to spend I would went with something in the competition range.

I'm not mad about my amps, I had a budget to spend and I went over it. I am happy with my system. I went with BOSS because it was within my price range. Believe me if I had more to spend I would went with something in the competition range.
what was your $$$$$ range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.