trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Shallow 13" Sub in Box Precision Power

Atrend modified slim sealed box

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition: 9/10, Used

Acoustic engineers want 3 things out of a woofer: high SPL, low frequency response, and small air requirements. No woofer can be optimized for all 3, so some sacrifices always have to be be made if a woofer has a very specific design goal...

Many vehicles do not have tons of airspace available for a big, bulky enclosure. Some vehicles, like some crew-cab trucks have no space for a subwoofer. Until now... Phantom-13 is the shallowest woofer on the market! Coming in at a mere 2" of depth, they will fit comfortably behind rear crew-cab truck seats, under many front seats, or even in a friggin' door with some custom fabrication! While other "shallow mount" subwoofers are available, they typically require traditional airspace. Phantom-13 is 13.25" in diameter and boasts a huge 5" coil with inverted motor. Not only does it play well in ½ cubic foot (typical for most 8"-10" woofers), but it reproduces more lower frequency response than most 12" woofers with much larger enclosures.

Our engineers were willing to sacrifice a couple of dB of efficiency to bring you a truly phenomenal, application specific subwoofer. No more whining about not having a subwoofer available that will fit in virtually any vehicle!

RMS Power (watts) 200

Efficiency (1w/1m dB) 80.82dB

Voice Coil Configuration 5.00" SVC 4Ω

Mounting Depth 2.00"

Optimum Sealed ft3 0.75

Optimum Ported ft3 N/A

Proprietary Cast Aluminum Frame

Inverted Motor Assembly

PP Coated Pressed Paper Cone

Polyurethane Surround

2" Mounting Depth !!!

5" Aluminum Former Voice Coil

Requires only .75 ft Box!

Semi-Circular Frame Venting

12ga Direct Connect Wire Terminals

Polyurethane Mounting Gasket

24" x 15" x 6" from the back of the enclosure to the front of the sub, additional clearance required in front of the sub

very nice sounding low power sub setup that takes very little space

Price:

$125

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$15 shipping to the lower 48 states

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.