0805011357a.jpg

0804010936e.jpg

0804010936d1.jpg

0804010936c.jpg

0804010936b.jpg

0804010937c.jpg

0804010937b.jpg

0804010937a.jpg

one is let over paint residue and one is silicone, I didn't mess with sanding there because of how close it is to the gap. if it's a deal breaker I can clean them up better before selling. they have slight surface rust on them. nothing extreme though. They were like that when I bought them. They do fit in a flat rate box( just barely) so it would be $100 to ship

The greatest motors in the history of all motors! Looks like you went deep into the countryside with Wayne Carini to haul these out of a barn...no wonder why it is taking you so long to wh0r3 these out!

The greatest motors in the history of all motors! Looks like you went deep into the countryside with Wayne Carini to haul these out of a barn...no wonder why it is taking you so long to wh0r3 these out!
yeah I love them, unfortunate I need some ultimo's so these got to go
Some one in splc is looking for a pair
splc?

Korey, if you still have these in 2 weeks time, I may make an offer. Depends if DC ever makes my Lv 5 18s. I do know I want all 4, but as I said I need to see how things look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take 2 for sure if OP will split. May take me a day to get payment sorted out. I'm up at my farm working this weekend so pretty busy and pretty half-*** internet access. Would take all, but I just bought other toys this past week.

I'll split if you buy a pair, I'd rather sell all 4 but if you want 2 then I'll sell them to you for 300 plus shipping?

and sorry no trades, working on getting new suv for 100% sq install. My 23 year old ears starting to get old lol

Korey, if you still have these in 2 weeks time, I may make an offer. Depends if DC ever makes my Lv 5 18s. I do know I want all 4, but as I said I need to see how things look.
Alright if they don't sell by then let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.