Singer Alternators downtime

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
I have dealt with many alt companys even ordered from Js Ultimate Alts which is smaller and his alt bracket came in within two weeks.

I ordered from Jim aka MyLows10 and he has been very great when it comes to responses and customer service.

Honestly no hate towards Mike Singer, but its been exactly a month now and i emailed Mike just so i wouldnt fustrate Jim as it has become fustrating that its basicly a order and hope it comes in situation. Till now i have had no response.

Ive never dealt with him, but i would understand more if this was not a ordinary vehicle... Its a gmc sierra which uses a very common alternator.

Have people here had to wait this long for there alternators from him?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I waited a looong time for my car alternators and was sent the wrong kind of case at first. However, they sent me a shirt and decal, and the correct alt at no extra cost. I will buy my next alternator from Singer. Their lifetime labor warranty is worth it, imo.

I didn't have to pay return shipping like I did for my broken XS charger.

I waited a looong time for my car alternators and was sent the wrong kind of case at first. However, they sent me a shirt and decal, and the correct alt at no extra cost. I will buy my next alternator from Singer. Their lifetime labor warranty is worth it, imo.
I didn't have to pay return shipping like I did for my broken XS charger.
How long did it take to get the wrong one [emoji28]

How long did it take to get the wrong one [emoji28]
Longer than it took to get the right one. I'm not going to throw out a random time, because I don't remember. I'm sure it was multiple months before I got the right one, because my car sat at school with no alternator for a month

i got my alt a month to the day i ordered from jim. awesome timing lol. and we use the same alt i believe i even got a 320 6phase powder coated gloss black so it was special order i guess. ad244 right?

It was about a month or so for me also. I had some issues fitting the alt and Mike did not hesitate to make it right and paid shipping both ways. It took a week or so before I got my alt back with the charging stud relocated. Great customer service from both Mike and Jim. Will be coming back to them in the future for sure.

i got my alt a month to the day i ordered from jim. awesome timing lol. and we use the same alt i believe i even got a 320 6phase powder coated gloss black so it was special order i guess. ad244 right?
Yes, but mine was not powder coated and i got a 275 6phase same ad244.

I know jim said there were 2-3 people ahead of me.. I thought it would have been at my door step by tye second week of april.

I got a big event coming up for my job so if it gets delivered at the time im working and no one is here to get it then it will be a free for all grab.

When I ordered mine communication was slow and so was receiving my alt. But from all the reviews from singer and his competitors, singer was the best. I read lots of reviews of other brands alts arriving not working.

I imagine he's very busy and makes to order, so I can deal with waiting for a quality product.

It was about a month or so for me also. I had some issues fitting the alt and Mike did not hesitate to make it right and paid shipping both ways. It took a week or so before I got my alt back with the charging stud relocated. Great customer service from both Mike and Jim. Will be coming back to them in the future for sure.
Do you have any other type of comunication with mike other then email?

When I ordered mine communication was slow and so was receiving my alt. But from all the reviews from singer and his competitors, singer was the best. I read lots of reviews of other brands alts arriving not working.
I imagine he's very busy and makes to order, so I can deal with waiting for a quality product.
I have built an alternator from scratch which took a week and half out of premade parts.

So to custom make one i understand it will be longer.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ive missed 2 events and getting my wall ready as i need the alt for testing.

Even tho at the moment power is split between 4 stock alts, they cannot handle to much stress. I have had 3 oreily "new" 105 amp alts die on me.

Still can't believe you have that many stock alts, haha.
Would have been cheaper to get one good HO one than have a bracket for lots of smaller ones
Bracket 150$ + 4 stock alts (240$)

I had all junk yard alts to begin with..

I plan to run 4 420 amp alts or 4 320 6 phase alts to keep truck drivable

Bracket 150$ + 4 stock alts (240$)
I had all junk yard alts to begin with..

I plan to run 4 420 amp alts or 4 320 6 phase alts to keep truck drivable

What kind of power are you planning to run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

What kind of power are you planning to run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
2 of these on either 4 dss etho 15/18s or 2 ddz 18s or 4 dss trident 15s.

1421835516788633.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.