Single 10 inch sub box design

Hi Guys. Please may you share box designs for a single 10 inch sub. musical box would be good.
1000wrms sub. Dual 4 ohm

Boot dimensions are 900mm Width
Like spokey9 said, sub has parameters that determine box size. I myself really enjoy sealed boxes for quicker transitions that make kick notes really stand out. Inefficient but I do not mind the trade off.
As for musicality, most subs can play well into the midbass spectrum. You just adjust the low pass frequency above 80Hz. My current subs are crossed around 110Hz and 24dB slope. If I put them on 12dB slope, they start sounding echoey as if in a metallic can.
I do like ported boxes, but I noticed that when I use ported, I gravitate towards boom music. It is as if I subconciously know that most of my music lacks detail in ported setups.

He isn't doing any designs right now and hasn't for the past few months. Tbh after our conversation the other day I don't think he will for the foreseeable future either. Just dealing with too much medical stuff right now to even sit at the computer to design. Hopefully he can get things taken care of as yeah his designs are top notch no matter what the subwoofer being used.

He isn't doing any designs right now and hasn't for the past few months. Tbh after our conversation the other day I don't think he will for the foreseeable future either. Just dealing with too much medical stuff right now to even sit at the computer to design. Hopefully he can get things taken care of as yeah his designs are top notch no matter what the subwoofer being used.
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek.

OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to recommend anything; it’s just too open-ended of a question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...