5,000+ posts

Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
Up North
Shortys Deck (8” wide)

Independent Trucks

Bones Reds Bearings

Shortys Hardware, Blank Risers

‘Forget-the-name-of-them Wheels

Been sitting in my basement collecting dust for a long time. Typical wear and tear.

Deck is in decent shape. Typical minor two or three pressure cracks on underside where trucks meet boards (barely noticeable). Small chip in tail, couple minor cracks as well. Grip tape still in decent shape. Still lots of pop left in it.

Independent trucks – barely used, never did a lot of grinding at all actually. You can see from the pictures that they were rarely used and still have a ton of metal on them.

Wheels – forget the name of them. They’re not blanks, though. Size large in size as I rarely road this thing. Hard compound.

Bones Reds bearings – decent bearings, were great/common when they first came out. I will pull them out and take the dust off of them for you before shipping.

Pictures below. Notify me if you’d like pictures of something else. Click the thumbnail to open larger photo (800x600).

Make offers. Cut you a deal if you buy more than one thing. Just need to get rid of this thing. Keep in mind the trucks are still in great shape with little wear of the metal. Accept Paypal and International or certified bank money orders. Buyer pays actual shipping, I won’t inflate the costs. I will ship same day (Monday – Friday 9-5) if I’m around when payment is received.

Did you steal that from a young person? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Bump for steve!
Absolutely not - I used to be decent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for the bump.

Whoa I didn't know you used to skateboard. I do too...I would buy it but low on cash right now and I need to buy a new deck. Bump for a great guy here though you can't go wrong buying from him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ss3079

5,000+ posts
Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
ss3079
Up North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies