Sky High Audio Cable is shady

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
I had been hearing about Sky High Car Cable recently on here and went to check it out. Decent prices I guess, nothing special. I started looking really closely at the pics they have on their Ebay ads and they are fucking shady. I ended up buy all Knu products instead.

Look at the comparison pics that they do. You can obviously see where they cut off some strands from the competitor to make the other wire appear smaller than it is. Is Kevin running this company as well?

100' Feet True 14 Gauge AWG Speaker Wire Car Home Audio Blue and Silver ft GA | eBay

Thats the only pic like that I could find the others looked up n up. But I was trying to determine it wasn't the same wire it was hard to tellbut go with what you thiink is best. I buy my speaker wire from a local shop its an off brand but its Aerican made and competetively pricedwith the online stuff. As far as power wire I am going to go back to welding cable it is manufactured to a stricter set of standards than audio power wires so at least I know it will have the true ratings it should.

Thats the only pic like that I could find the others looked up n up. But I was trying to determine it wasn't the same wire it was hard to tellbut go with what you thiink is best. I buy my speaker wire from a local shop its an off brand but its Aerican made and competetively pricedwith the online stuff. As far as power wire I am going to go back to welding cable it is manufactured to a stricter set of standards than audio power wires so at least I know it will have the true ratings it should.
I didnt even look at the rest of the pics. That happened to be the first ad that I looked at and didnt even bother looking at the rest. That is enough to turn me away. I've never heard or seen anything negative about KnuKonceptz, so I'm happy with going with them.

I just believe in companies making good products that speak for themselves and not trying to make them seem better than they are through deceit.

I'm not saying it isn't a quality product, I just don't like deceptive practices like that.

The Skar VVX sub is a great woofer for the price and was a forum boner when it first came out, but how many people passed on Skar products after his business practices came to surface.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.