SLUGER

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hauptman93

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oregon
I have SLUGER SL1200D amp with 3 30 amp fuses. I've looked all over the web an can't find no information on this amp about it anything. I definitely kicks a couple subs at rid range settings, I know I can turn it up an make slump some subs like competition ratings, hut idk the limits because Idk the ohms ratings or nothing, can someone please help me or give me some pointers? Thank you in advance

I have SLUGER SL1200D amp with 3 30 amp fuses. I've looked all over the web an can't find no information on this amp about it anything. I definitely kicks a couple subs at rid range settings, I know I can turn it up an make slump some subs like competition ratings, hut idk the limits because Idk the ohms ratings or nothing, can someone please help me or give me some pointers? Thank you in advance
Ive never laid my hands on one in over 30 years in this hobby. Maybe I can try to see it better on all sides to see if it may look like another brand Ive seen or encountered? But from these Pics I cant say that I have ever seen one.

Here is the 2 ch version. Only Face Pic. Doesnt look like they are very popular LOL, but even some Brand names arent either. Interesting looking. I like that style of heatsink though. Id be curious to see What that Board actually looks like on the inside. Best to crack it open and check the caps to see if any are swollen or cracked or beginning to split at the seams.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Hauptman93

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hauptman93
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views