Smd exo jp

JP is a tool and a child rapist, SMD is a douchebag with a big ego, and EXO is one cool dude. Kinda spastic at times in his videos, but he's a passionate dude.

Haters and kicker fans... Don't forget the kicker fans
Newbz

I run Ascendant Audio and im still a kicker fan. always will be
Why? Hook those ascendants up and report back

Wait to see how you feel about kicker when you get those 18s in and tuned up
This

This guy isn't even running the ascendants yet and he's talking about kicker? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I figured when he said "I run ascendant" That would mean he's actually tried them lmao
Also a lot of this

Why is jp a child rapist?
Also wondering why people say that about him

Where do people come up with these comments, JP is a child rapist? LOL wtf? Does anybody even know them personally?

I too watch all of their videos and enjoy watching them. Don't have any problem with any of them and they upload entertaining content for the bassheads. Only thing I've notice is Steve Meade actually reads everyone's comment on youtube and gets quite defensive/offended easily. That's to be expected when he has a ton of haters.

I too would run RF amps if I was sponsored by RF.

Where do people come up with these comments, JP is a child rapist? LOL wtf? Does anybody even know them personally?
I too watch all of their videos and enjoy watching them. Don't have any problem with any of them and they upload entertaining content for the bassheads. Only thing I've notice is Steve Meade actually reads everyone's comment on youtube and gets quite defensive/offended easily. That's to be expected when he has a ton of haters.

Yes, I'm also wondering why they say that about JP.

I don't care for Meade, but I would run Rockford amps if they sponsored me and gave me free amps. There's a reason why he runs SMD's for subs.

I dont know them personally except meade....

But JP is always considered a child rapist because he is always staeing at the chicks at shows without even thinking of the age. Basicly because hes a flirt.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

well of course im gna fall in love with these AA's I can already feel it! but its just that im not gna forget where I started, which was kicker that's why ill never have anything bad to say about them

Wait to see how you feel about kicker when you get those 18s in and tuned up

ive heard all of AA's subs, only in 18s and they blow me away everytime. cant believe im gna have some of my own!

This guy isn't even running the ascendants yet and he's talking about kicker? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I figured when he said "I run ascendant" That would mean he's actually tried them lmao

well of course im gna fall in love with these AA's I can already feel it! but its just that im not gna forget where I started, which was kicker that's why ill never have anything bad to say about them
In that aspect, I understand where you're coming from. The first subs I ran were 10 inch Alpine Type R's.

Do I have anything bad to say about them? No. Do I recommend them to everyone? No.

Didnt jp sleep with some guys gf from the forum at some show too? Lol
Lol, really?

well, adul, if you will. let me put it in perspective here. I have gorilla super glue on my right hand and some on my left. I have slightly more on my left hand, because that's the hand that's on AA's nuts, and the right hand on kickers nuts. I try to do my nut swinging in an evenly fashion, but I try not to swing to hard as it can damage the skin

In that aspect, I understand where you're coming from. The first subs I ran were 10 inch Alpine Type R's.
Do I have anything bad to say about them? No. Do I recommend them to everyone? No.

Lol, really?

well, adul, if you will. let me put it in perspective here. I have gorilla super glue on my right hand and some on my left. I have slightly more on my left hand, because that's the hand that's on AA's nuts, and the right hand on kickers nuts. I try to do my nut swinging in an evenly fashion, but I try not to swing to hard as it can damage the skin
Alright, good to know. I like DD, Ampere, Sundown, Fi, and Alpine in that order. Those are my favorite brands. I like Zapco too, but don't run them anymore.

FYI, my name is Alex, not Adul. Alex Ulbrich, and my middle initial between it. Kinda like GcKless, and I'm sure a lot of other people on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.