Snake Oil Beleiver

AcidicDreams
10+ year member

I don't need one of these
Auburn WA
Check out this guys article on cable:

http://jimmyauw.com/?p=11

Second, the key is matching. Not every cable will suit your system. Let’s say your system tends to have a bright sound (and you don’t really like a bright sound). If this is the case, then never go with silver cable. Generally, silver cable tends to have a bright sound.
Wow, is that because silver is shiny?

I can't believe this horseshit. I bet you he douches with snake oil and tiger balm.

I wrote

Wow. I’m stunned. Silver cable is ‘brighter’? Well in that case, all my interconnects are purple (Streetwires ZeroNoise 2.0), so does that make my speakers sound FaBuLoUsSsSs *drops wrist limp*

I’ll have some of whatever you’re smoking.

I like his suggestion of the budget: freaking 20-25% of your total system cost. Lets see that means I had better shell out at least half a grand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.

My Comment:

Your complete lack of knowledge is only surpassed by your staggering misuse of even the simplest gramatical elements in this brain melting disgrace of a literary abortion.

You are a completely awful douche and I hope you get raped by an aids patient on christmas day.

somehow I knew he'd get a bunch of nasty comments. Anyways I could barely contain my laughter, silver cables having a "brighter sound" and spending 20% of your budget on cables... haha wow...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AcidicDreams

10+ year member
I don't need one of these
AcidicDreams
Auburn WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date