so... i was with my boy when he..

Adamsauve
10+ year member

michigan
so... i was with my boy when he.. told me we were going to pick up some speakers for 50 bux because the dude was going to jail and just wanted some quick bux...

turns out he got 2 12" L7's ported box with a matching amp, forgot which kind..

i was pissed.. WTF i pay big bux for **** and he gets lucky .. what a ******.. might rob him

go buy **** from crackheads, it's the same deal
i know, but he got ahell of a deall... couldnt beleive it.. we dont have crackheads aroun d here..

but i do have a house in flint michigan as well.. and i know alotta people who rob people.. that might be my next go to for subs hhahaha

so... i was with my boy when he.. pulled up to a house around 7 or 8..

yada yada...

sit on my throne as the price of bel air.

that is all.

Square subs pwn.
tran_n.jpg

Square cones are inherently weaker and/or heavier than their conical shaped counterpart. The square shape also limits excursion potential thanks to the corners in the surround. And their claim to fame... more radiating surface area? ... is a gimmick for most installs using them. Hey if you wanted the cone area of a 15" sub, instead of buying that lame 12" square.... buy a 15" round sub.

I call that *******, for the most part.

Pyle has a square sub now...pretty sure its the same chineses buildhouse Kicker uses you should be able to pick up a pair of those on Ebay for about $50.00 same quality last as long for a lot cheaper price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.