SOLID AUDIO F2500d RARE!!! (Can't find another one w/dual power & ground inputs)

Mike Waters
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

SOLID AUDIO F2500d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Check out dem Gutz, this thing is a BEAST.

Good condition , needs to be wiped down, I will do so before shipping and the only major scratches are the little ones on top in the picture.

This one is Ultra RARE as it is the only one I've ever seen anywhere including the web that has dual power and ground inputs, all others have single inputs. The other F2500d's say "FORMULA" on them and mine does not. I challenge you to find another.

Was told by a member here that these put out a little over 4k @ 5ohms and can do .25

P.S. If anyone is interested I have a matching SOLID Audio 4 channel amp I would sell for $100 if there is interest.

Price:

$300

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free shipping within the U.S.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.