solo x 18, 12 or 10

^^^^^ agree wall it off 2 18" one 2500d on each coil 300amp alt 4 batts a whole bunch of 0/1ga and plexiglass windows thats all you'll need:D

( Shakes Head)........

I would never recomend building a box out of particle board... Expecially a sub that requires what, 5,000 watts to RMS it?

alright so tomorrow im ordering a 18 solo x. Im gonna run it off 3 or possibly 4 yellow top optima batteries, 2 stinger hpm series 3 farad caps, 1 lanzar 286 4000watt amp and 1 lanzar 276 2400 watt amp. do i have to many batteries or not enough? and will the stinger caps be enough?

mmmmmmm i dont think you can hook up two amps that are different to one sub............. one v/c will outpower the other, and thats just retarded!!! something will go wrong.....and with a solo x i wouldnt want to messs it up due to uneven powered coils.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.