Some of my Work....

can't do glass at CC, people in the cd section will be freaking out thinking its anthrax and ****!
yes you can, but it ultimately relies on your DM. the downfall is you dont make half of what you would make at a custom shop.

too bad they are going out of business. They pretty much had everything I needed when I purchased from them. Car installation bays were always empty when I shopped , I think this was due to the high cost of their equipment.

WB

I have an idea for the caps if your concerned about losing commision im not sure how much caps cost but......im sure your shop can get 1/0 wire pretty cheap......amd 1/0 ring terms also. You could just suggest the big 3 instead, then you can tell them its a good idea to fuse the alt to batt wire...plus charge a little more for the install. Im sure the prices could be comparable and you would actually be helping the customer out. Just a thought you could run by your manager or something. Or maybe im just dumb....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

92sdimenj

10+ year member
92sdimenj
East Brunswick, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from