SOLD Somethings im getting rid of cheap. So Cal pick up only

phyphoestilic
5,000+ posts

Liquid Fire...
As the thread title says, everything here is for pick up only. First it makes it easier for me, and 2nd the buyer gets to see what he/she is actually getting. I only take cash tho since it's pick up I dont want to deal with the 2% PPal BS.

I'll try to get some pictures up tonight.

Morel MW166 6.25" midbass drivers 4ohms, they worked great from 60hz-2khz and could take alot of power. I ran it active but upgraded to try different drivers. Theres a little bit of this nonhardening clay i used around the side but i can probably clean it off.

exact same as these (http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=141&products_id=607)

stp80257cf3.jpg

stp80260xn0.jpg

Looking for $75 picked up each

LFP 25NFA 1" Textile dome tweeter 8ohms. I have the hindge mount for it. 1 tweeter is in perfect condition, and a 2nd one had slight dmg to it to the cone which i fixed and it sounds perfect now, but theres hot glue around the grill now.

stp80253kv7.jpg

$30 for the perfect one and $15 for the on with the cone damage

specs here (http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=138&products_id=541)

FI Q 12" Dual 1ohm. One of the first drivers built (so no BP option) was never abused, i went back to my IDMax so its just been collecting dust. It's in perfect condition cept there is a little glue residue on the cone. It came like that when I got it from Scott. The last one i sold wasn't even broken in yet cause i never really had to power to feed the beast. (The Q subwoofers page isn't loading for me on the ficaraudio website anyone else having this problem?)

$170 picked up

Tru Technology 4.100v2 w/ the Burr Brown upgrade. There is a pretty large scratch across the front so it's a great amp but probably not for a show car. One of the RCA input tips fell out which I was quoted $65 to fix it by Tru Technology (or u can fix it urself if u know amps since the parts are only $5-10) otherwise it's a very solid amp and works perfectly (the 4th channel actually still works if u just stick the RCA tip back in).(only website with info I could find was http://www.rmrsoundsystems.nl/pdf/tru.pdf)

stp80453el4.jpg

stp80455iv5.jpg

stp80266pp1.jpg

stp80268fn0.jpg

stp80270xt9.jpg

$325 picked up

Some old school Visionsonik 12" subwoofers Dual4ohm, I could not for the life of me find any information on them, but they do look pretty beefy, they say 800watts on the back of the magnet but im pretty sure thats Max. So I'm guessing they take around 400rms.

stp80262qw4.jpg

stp80263nj3.jpg

$50 each

A Blown Hifonics BX1505D for whoever wants to mess with a blown amp or they can get it fixed for and still save some money (I was quoted around $125 to fix it by a authorized Maxxsonic amp repair shop). I think I could find the bass know but i'll have to double check

this is the amp, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6302_Hifonics+BX1505D.html obviously it's discontinued since they come out with a new model every year.

just looking for $30

A Box made by IonSQL for 2 12"s The Box specs are 40w X 26d X 15.5h...... 1.5" front baffle

2.82 per chamber, tuned to 28Hz, separate chambers, terminal cup in each chamber.

$100

I'll Also have 1 Image Dynamics NX30 tweeter to sell later on after i swap it out of my car. I'll update the thread when I do.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, like I said I'll try to get pictures posted ASAP. References are in my sig, and since ur picking it up if u dont like what u see then don't buy it. I'm willing to drive around 20-25 miles around my zip code (92508) to meet up, but since im selling stuff for pretty cheap and gas prices **** I don't want to drive 50 miles just to sell a tweeter or something.

still not shipping or paypal?
I take paypal (if you dont want to deal with cash), I just dont want to deal with shipping. I'm not in an extreme hurry to get rid of them so its w/e. They're kinda just sitting around.

James u should do it. lol

Tru Tech amp sold to gsxrjjordan, extremely nice guy to deal with.
Yeah, thanks for letting my steal this thing! Phyphoestilic is a great guy, nice audio toys too. Good luck getting your system finished //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.