Sonic Carries SMD Now

I knew they had the DD1 one and such. Sweet that their getting the subs too. Hopefully this is a start to them stocking up some legitimate brands. Great store, great prices.

I knew they had the DD1 one and such. Sweet that their getting the subs too. Hopefully this is a start to them stocking up some legitimate brands. Great store, great prices.
^^^This. Seems they've been nuthugging JL and Maxxsonics lately

Wish they'd have some better stuff in their showroom, too. It's so tiny, but it's only 5 minutes away. And I wouldn't have to deal with SoundMan's snobbery. Granted, they stock McIntosh and HAT, but the new employees are kinda douche-y

Lol sarcasm so thick I can taste it. Sorry to sound overpriviledged. 

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

To the AA dealer or the SMD product?
its okay bro. i just live the farthest possible from SE and i would love to just walk into their warehouse and grab what i need lol

its okay bro. i just live the farthest possible from SE and i would love to just walk into their warehouse and grab what i need lol
It's a definite perk and saves a ton on shipping. Haven't heard anything about their install bay, but I'm sure it's better than most of the stuff around here.

Wish they'd have some better stuff in their showroom, too. It's so tiny, but it's only 5 minutes away. And I wouldn't have to deal with SoundMan's snobbery. Granted, they stock McIntosh and HAT, but the new employees are kinda douche-y
Who have you talked to at SoundMan? I've been following them ever since Amplified started on YouTube. I'll withhold further comments until I hear back from you.

Who have you talked to at SoundMan? I've been following them ever since Amplified started on YouTube. I'll withhold further comments until I hear back from you.
I work in their neighborhood, so most of it is anecdotal evidence from applicants who come into my office. Basically, when management got shifted down to the guy's son, they hired a bunch of new employees who don't have the same experience. Heard about a few hack-and-slash installs and tendency to upsell on the audiophile equipment, regardless of budget. Their Yelp reviews are awful, too.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

SMD on Sonic
SMD Products Now At Sonic! | Sonic Electronix Blog

There's the link from the email. Kinda busy at work, so can't go in further right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.