sorriest car audio school !!!

the process of learning involves the student WANTING to learn. Like me and many others at acoustic, you have to go the extra mile and understand what EXACTLY your learning, how and why it works the way it does. and is its purpose. Maybe you need to have an open mind.

Do these car audio schools care if your a noob and do not know anything about car audio, but your willing to learn and it interests you?
actually yeah, i was a noob, i knew enough to install and amp n subs and hu but nothing major like alarms, tvs, fiberglass n so on... a few guys knew nothing juss were really interested in learning. n we turned out to be fine... the matter of fact is in school they teach you how everything works therefore you have an idea of whats goin on when you do something, and if somethin ****s up you know know how to troubleshoot better because you have more knowledge.

i went to acoustic edge and thought it was a total waste of money. i came to learn how to re-build doors and custom fabrication. my instructor was bob , pretty cool guy but easily angered. somewhat of a smartass. i noticed that all the kids that had money, bought every tool from the school, the instructors looked out for them. invite them over to their house, got 'em drunk. it was pretty much a popularity contest. i stayed to myself. i signed up for the 3 months and dropped out after the second. i couldn't take another month there. they feed your head with all kinds of ********. if you had a good time in that school and thought you learned alot you must've been the teachers pet and your mama and daddy are loaded. they really didn't have shlt to say to me because i was smart enough to buy my own tools and not dumb enough to be convinced to buy an alarm from them. they were pissed because i didn'y buy an alarm. they tried to explain that i would miss out on hands on training, that im current viper was no where as good, and that i would never find a better deal again. my thing is why? why should you have to buy an alarm just to learn how to install one. for the guy that said he didn't have to buy an alarm to learn how to install one.... that's ********. yeah, you were probably the one that opened doors, cut the lights on-off, pull the emergency break up/down, dimmer on/off. yeah... that's really learning, ain't it? what did you do for two days straight while the kids (dumb enough to buy alarms) wired up their alarm brains? exactly... nothing. don't give your oppinion about this school if you've been gone for two years. alot of things have changed since you've been there. was they charging students $50 AN HOUR to do their own projects after school?

oh buddy that was easily targeted to buy that compustar that thought he got a great deal.... wrong. that compustar got a rating of 5 out of 10. i know all the kids who owned fords in my class had to wire diodes all over the place to keep the alarm from going off every 5 minutes. this school is a joke.

Do these car audio schools care if your a noob and do not know anything about car audio, but your willing to learn and it interests you?

depends on how fast you learn. i would say, with this school... i highly dought it. their cramming too much info at one time. we had 4 kids in my class that was total noobs- didn't even know what a component was. totally ignorant of car audio. 2 of those kids droped out, 1 stuck around because his parents made him, and the other one actually done very well. kinda funny because the kid that done really well when he left he still couldn't run wire and hook-up amps. they don't teach that there. we just talked about it in class. we wasn't lucky enough to have any cars to work on. soo... if your a total noob you got to learn the basics first. installing hu's,amps,remote wire,components, and subs. not gonna do that at ACOUSTIC EDGE

oh, i hear acoustic edge is selling sushi and nightcrawlers in their vending machines. sounds like i'm gonna take out another student loan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I went to Installer Institute and wasn't highly impressed. I passed all the tests with ease pretty much could passed them all right away. Learned how to design all sorts of boxes, a neat way to wrap and a cool way to build them, got some confidence in fiberglassing, taught us how to make kicks, but that's it....nothing about how to make doorpanels or dashes, ect. Learned alarms which was prob my biggest gain, still hate the **** things though. I taught their most experienced guy how to change tinsel leads on a sub lol. I think if your halfway smart and read and read n read on all the car audio forums you'll know pretty much what you need to, you obviously need hands on but if you play with your car a lot then your good......that's basically what I did before the school and I don't feel like I got my moneys worth at all. (4k with room n board). But yet again I didn't pay for it lol. We also got to work on our cars pretty much whenever as long as one instructor stayed late, which usually happened. On another plus, the secrutary was sexy as hell.

their secreatary is this fat bltch redneck from kansas. her name is rhonda. this nasty hoe hits on all the students. she thinks she's hot... pork belly and all.

y'all wanna see RHONDA? just look ay my avitar

Lol...ours was something on the lines of Eva Mendez.
i'm serious dude this is RHONDA, she got pissed when that flash went off in her face. can you believe she tried to put the moves on me? i'm not a ugly dude. this hell-hound tried to follow me to the bathroom and put the moves on me. it took all the power i had to shut the door on her. fvck... nasty hoe!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.