Soundqubed 120.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfr3sh2def

Senior VIP Member
MD
Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp is in great condition. Has not been hooked up in my vehicle ever. It was a few months old when I got it used but I have switch amp brands before ever getting to use this.

9/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically

Specs:

Model Q4-120

Dimensions 15.75" x 9"

Input Sensitivity 8V~0.2V

Low Pass Filter 50Hz ~ 5kHz

High Pass Filter 20Hz ~ 5kHz

Crossover HPF/FULL/LP-BP

Remote Gain Control Included

Clipping Display Led Yes

Signal to Noise Ratio 105dB

Damping Factor 200

Bass Boost @45Hz 0~18dB

External Fuse Rating 40A x 2 pcs

4 ohm power @ 14V 120Wx4

2 ohm power @ 14V 170Wx4

4 ohm mono power @ 14V 340Wx2

Power and Ground Inputs 4ga

Price:

$200 gifted via PP or you pay the PP fee, probably around $6 (references available)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be whatever actual shipping costs are

Item Pictures:

520cff671557fb73274ce4f360640714.jpg

15e83b84258a325647a75d4404c86815.jpg

0574d4b028d083aad3d3725b453c8cab.jpg

2ee7b61feb7dde67dfac4a90e335771d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he have references? I cant tell. All I can say is that I personally would have considered buying this from him, if he didn't seem like a ****.
/end. Not going any farther

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Sorry you feel that way, I am simply stating the obvious. The amp is still for sale [emoji3].

Fyi - I also feel as if your comment should be placed in the buyer/seller feedback section and not placed on my FS thread. I don't think that is allowed.

I am sorry you feel that way, but there is no need for your comment. If you are not interested in purchasing the amp you can simply move on.
Naw I think people need to watch out for folks like you. So comment should stay as it is based on truth. Sry bro

Why are you spamming my FS thread when you are not even interested in buying my item? That is clearly not allowed and a banable offense. As I mentioned before, if you are not interested in my item simply don't comment.

His comment should be placed in the buy/seller feedback section (hints the name). I have done nothing wrong and have never even done a transaction with you so there is no need for you to comment on my thread. He didn't even purchase the amps from me off of this site so not sure why he is commenting either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That don't give two craps about the products they ship once buyers money hits your account.. Gonna even box this amp to ship it or just send it as is I wonder???
This comment also makes no sense. I've shipped multiple items and havenever had any issues. Because 1 person has a issue I am all of a sudden a bad seller and need to be watched out for? You sound ridiculous.

You're the same person no matter what forum he buys it from.

People should be able to hide from problems because it happened on a different forum?

I am not hiding from anything...? You are another person that continuously comments on my post with no interest in buying my items. If you are not interested, why comment?

Lol funny how everyones crying over a $200 amp but your sq3500s sold without a problem lmao
EXACTLY!!! I've sold tons of other electronics (including amps). ALL DAY LONG, but for some reason people have an issue with this? I have 100% feedback on ebay/paypal and everywhere else but because 1 person is not happy with the item they received now I am a absolute horrible seller and people should be weary to deal with me? That is obsurd and if that is the way you all feel I have no problem selling my stuff elsewhere.

I am not hiding from anything...? You are another person that continuously comments on my post with no interest in buying my items. If you are not interested, why comment?

I asked 1 question in 1 of your threads because i saw the condition of the 4 amps you shipped to thewes.

EXACTLY!!! I've sold tons of other electronics (including amps). ALL DAY LONG, but for some reason people have an issue with this? I have 100% feedback on ebay/paypal and everywhere else but because 1 person is not happy with the item they received now I am a absolute horrible seller and people should be weary to deal with me? That is obsurd and if that is the way you all feel I have no problem selling my stuff elsewhere.
Really brother? Don't make me go through our thousands of messages to find your exact text where you said you never sent amps before these to me and that was your first time? Because until now you seemed relatively honest but now you are entering bold face bullshitting territory.

And the odd thing is you are still entirely dodging responsibility like a politician... "1 person not happy with the item they received" is very well put for your image, when in reality you mean "1 person not happy over a relatively large transaction where I entirely failed my one single responsibility to package FOUR amplifiers with nothing more then paper, which directly resulted in them being damaged" or ya know more casually could just say yeah "I fucked up but I learned my lesson, I made it right with the buyer and I now pack amps with bubble wrap and air cushions."

Why even have me take them to the repair place if you were going to ignore them and the invoice? You wasted a lot of my time.

The sad thing is a week earlier I bought a cosmetically damaged one and even that guy packaged his up double box/noodles/bubble wrap, and took a loss

I have sold tons of electronics including amps. That is 100% accurate, I never said I ship tons of amps. Again though, the issue we ran into has already been resolved so I'm not sure how I am still causing you trouble. I never dodged responsibility, I'm not sure what you want me to say. I acknowledged that the amps got messed up during shipping and that I mislabeled a single amp. What else would you like me to do in order to remedy the situation because I feel I have been extremely fair. You told me that you took the amps to your friends shop and had them looked at. You never sent me anything regarding a repair bill nor have I received anything from the technician or shop in which you say took a look at them. As stated before, I offered you a full refund for the amp in which I improperly documented and you refused it. PayPal has issued a full refund for the items purchased. What is the ongoing issue here?

Lol funny how everyones crying over a $200 amp but your sq3500s sold without a problem lmao
That's actually because (and if you really want I will dig through thousands of texts) he claimed he had to package them a bit more expensively after seeing what happened to the orions. He had to pay extra. So like I said if he is packaging things right there's no problem doing business with him. But if anything goes wrong don't expect any spectacular attempts of him trying to resolve the issue.

I have sold tons of electronics including amps. That is 100% accurate, I never said I ship tons of amps. Again though, the issue we ran into has already been resolved so I'm not sure how I am still causing you trouble. I never dodged responsibility, I'm not sure what you want me to say. I acknowledged that the amps got messed up during shipping and that I mislabeled a single amp. What else would you like me to do in order to remedy the situation because I feel I have been extremely fair. You told me that you took the amps to your friends shop and had them looked at. You never sent me anything regarding a repair bill nor have I received anything from the technician or shop in which you say took a look at them. As stated before, I offered you a full refund for the amp in which I improperly documented and you refused it. PayPal has issued a full refund for the items purchased. What is the ongoing issue here?

Me coming out of my pocket (when all I hear is how deep yours are) to package these the way they SHOULD have been packaged and ship these back to you properly is not a resolution. Why should I have to compromise for your mistakes? A resolution is you covering the shipping on the return, or you covering the repairs, which aren't far off from your partial refund. All your doing is repeating everything I'm saying, I never once misrepresented you nor did I leave out an ounce of information. There's no questions that the PayPal process has come to a resolution, but our actual transaction has not. I'll stop clogging and bumping this thread.

Sorry mods. I'll make a buyer beware in the right sub forum if we don't resolve this properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrfr3sh2def

Senior VIP Member
mrfr3sh2def
MD
Start date
Participants