SoundQubed HDS series issues?

They are good subs for the money. IMO id rather have older SDC2.5's over these. to bad they discontinued them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.....
on the bright side i ordered a pair of SDC2.5 15s before they sold out them, at the time i think they said they had 7 left before i ordered mine and they are doing work, especially since i got both for 215 shipped new for the pair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
I really wanted to do the HDC series but I was going to have to buy a new amp because mine is only 1500

I went ahead and ordered mine this morning.. Got tired of hearing the he said/she said stuff with nobody coming and giving me a personal experience that was bad.. I currently have 2 Kicker CVRs and from what I hear they are going to outdo them by far so as long as its gets loud I'll be satisfied
Got mine today. Putting them in tomorrow.

I went ahead and ordered mine this morning.. Got tired of hearing the he said/she said stuff with nobody coming and giving me a personal experience that was bad.. I currently have 2 Kicker CVRs and from what I hear they are going to outdo them by far so as long as its gets loud I'll be satisfied
Just make sure you don't put them in a prefab box as you'll be smiling ear to ear, shitttin on all your buddies kickers.

I'm going with 2 10's. It's a Mustang....very tight trunk opening. Would love to have 2 12's, but I'd have to build the box in the trunk.
My 2 hds210s are working good in 2.2 cubes. I wish I coulda done 3 cubes but had to save room for a stroller in the trunk. **** kids. Lol

Sometimes I wish I woulda done 1 hds312, but I'm happy with the 10s

I ran an SDC2.0 10 on 600 RMS and beat the ever living hell out of it. $70 shipped sup and it took it like a champ. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything Soundqubed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.