SP4 vs. Zcon

SP4's or Zcons

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Not many people have owned the SP4, I LOVED my Zcons.. they get stupid low and loud. I was doing 57's outlaw on 4 saz-1500's in my mustang with 2 18's.

I could do a 148 at 27hz and a 153 on the dash at 36hz.

Not many people have owned the SP4, I LOVED my Zcons.. they get stupid low and loud. I was doing 57's outlaw on 4 saz-1500's in my mustang with 2 18's.I could do a 148 at 27hz and a 153 on the dash at 36hz.
That makes me want to own a sp4. lol

lol ok now that these two woofers are on subject im curious i kno fi makes other peoples woofers for them and i swearrr the zcon looks like a fi built woofer does any one kno if this is true or not?? and for the vs part id go sp4 idk much about the zcon but the sp4 has a 4 inch flatwound aluminum vc some good cooling with that coil

That makes me want to own a sp4. lol
Like I said.. you wont be let down either way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol ok now that these two woofers are on subject im curious i kno fi makes other peoples woofers for them and i swearrr the zcon looks like a fi built woofer does any one kno if this is true or not?? and for the vs part id go sp4 idk much about the zcon but the sp4 has a 4 inch flatwound aluminum vc some good cooling with that coil
Yes it is an OEMed woofer to SSA's designs/ specifications. However the SP4 and ZCON are completely different, Different coil (4" on the Sp4) , different softparts, you can run sealed with the SP4, Etc, Etc.

I know some people that run the sp4s and they can get extremely loud. scott boland has 3 sp4 15s and he is doing mid 60s with monster power. I dont know much about the ssa but from what I have heard they are good sql woofas.

I know some people that run the sp4s and they can get extremely loud. scott boland has 3 sp4 15s and he is doing mid 60s with monster power. I dont know much about the ssa but from what I have heard they are good sql woofas.
This will be fun:)

How far are you from the twins? I go up to see family every couple months.

1 hour. Im pretty sure scott is doing 160s... maybe not I just remember someone telling me that...
idk man 160 off only 3 15's and i believe in a c pillar sounds a little too good to be true wouldnt doubt the 50's tho

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i say sp4 for sure tho good daily ground pounder heard they have really nice sq too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...