Spade/fork terminals make a difference?

Participant count
  • Participant list

groggy23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
north VA
Do the different types of spade/fork terminals make a difference in SQ? More specifically for x-overs or amp connections. You can get a 100 pack for roughly 5 bucks for 16ga spade terminals, or 2 pair for the same price. Only difference I see is the material being gold contacts. So is it a myth?

they arent solid gold... just plated... As far as an audible diff.... i doubt it... i use the nice ones just cause i have tons of them layin around. Also tend to use them where they might be seen... I have no problem using normal ones i buy in bulk though...

Wow.....it must be like....blue speaker cable adds SPL and red speaker cable adds SQ? Or do i have that backwards?

Ugh...no it makes no difference at all. Get whatever is absolutely cheapest.

they arent solid gold... just plated... As far as an audible diff.... i doubt it... i use the nice ones just cause i have tons of them layin around. Also tend to use them where they might be seen... I have no problem using normal ones i buy in bulk though...
i must admit i used them one time a long time ago...and yes they do look cleaner...but after iused them i still went and bought me a burrito

i must admit i used them one time a long time ago...and yes they do look cleaner...but after iused them i still went and bought me a burrito
I much rather get a good ole american Sub..... Like in the service delli at the store... those keep me alive. Nothin like cheap giant bulk food to keep you alive...

It all depends on the quality of bread and meat.

For instance...subways ingrediants can be really good, it just ***** that the little jackass 16 year olds making minimum wage don't take pride in making a good sandwich and totally fxck it up.

It all depends on the quality of bread and meat.
For instance...subways ingrediants can be really good, it just ***** that the little jackass 16 year olds making minimum wage don't take pride in making a good sandwich and totally fxck it up.
SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD! yes i find subway, quiznos, submarina, all tasting good as hell and then other times the bread will be dry as **** and the tomotos look like theyve been sitting their for at least 2 days and it makes me wanna reach across the glass divider and slap the **** outta them for leaving them there. i dont particulary like REAL deli **** like from a antual legi deli. only the fake **** for me please. besides living 30 miles from mexico brings all the good illegals here who know how to ****ing make a GOOD ass burrito.

edit: and yes i hate white washed mexican food places that are run by white people who's food tastes like ****... and yes im white so no racist comments ok *****es?

nah im talking at the super market type deal.... Good ole entire loaf of french bread with a couple lbs of turky,ham and roast beef. Piled high with fresh lettuce and provalone.... yeah i love my super market.... One of those feeds me for a day and a half. with a couple chips, pickles and some cheap juice...

nah im talking at the super market type deal.... Good ole entire loaf of french bread with a couple lbs of turky,ham and roast beef. Piled high with fresh lettuce and provalone.... yeah i love my super market.... One of those feeds me for a day and a half. with a couple chips, pickles and some cheap juice...
what super market? is it a nation wide one or is it a local one...

id be down to try that cause ive eaten 2 foot long subs from subway in one sitting.

See, i worked at a gourmet supermarket in the deli. We had to take a class on proper sandwich preparation and crap like that.

Of course, these were sandwiches that ran in the $10-$12 region just to feed one. Chicken breast wrapped in preccuito or something like that.

We had a roast beef on rye that sold for $18.

Albertsons.... Changing to "save max" though soon i guess.... dunno what those are they will be new here but all our albertsons were bought out by luckys. If the subs vanish ill be super pissed... They are $7 but for that price one of the meats inside is worth the cost alone... I'll try n take some pics next time and post... would be a good topic of the lounge.... Yeah i can take two foot longs from subway as well if im really hungry but these things are monsters... They weigh a few lbs and i can only eat about a third in one sitting.

Albertsons.... Changing to "save max" though soon i guess.... dunno what those are they will be new here but all our albertsons were bought out by luckys. If the subs vanish ill be super pissed... They are $7 but for that price one of the meats inside is worth the cost alone... I'll try n take some pics next time and post... would be a good topic of the lounge.... Yeah i can take two foot longs from subway as well if im really hungry but these things are monsters... They weigh a few lbs and i can only eat about a third in one sitting.
ok

1. LUCKY'S BOUGHT OUT ALBERTSONS?!?!? albertsons bought out lucky's here about 10 years ago haha. wtf is going on

2. well looks like i just might have to be heading into albertsons tommorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif 7 bucks for a sandwich like that doesnt sound too bad

dyabolical: any thing with guormet in the title sounds bomb to me.

peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.