speaker

well i don't know your position or experience with car audio, but basically there are just to many factors, such as power, signal, proper wire gauging, etc... and most importantly quality of install, but i can says its better than factory.

well i don't know your position or experience with car audio, but basically there are just to many factors, such as power, signal, proper wire gauging, etc... and most importantly quality of install, but i can says its better than factory.

it is true

but for example a brand focal is intended SQ

but this model is in the $ 400 and I do not know

I ask review to you

it is truebut for example a brand focal is intended SQ

but this model is in the $ 400 and I do not know

I ask review to you
are you installing it yourself?

and every member here will tell you that taking your time to creat a proper mounting surface, and sound deadning along with the install can make $100 speakers sound better than $400 dollar speakers that are just screwed in.

if you are using factory wiring off of the amplifier inside of the stereo you are way better off going with a lower powered speaker, just because one says 40w rms and another says 150w rms dosn't nessisarily mean its going to be louder and clearer. if the case is that you are using the hu as your power soarce then look for something less than 60wrms.

but if you have external amp capable of 50w rms per channel plus. i would look into some foam, and sound deadning and make your own wood brackets and seal it all up nice.

mtx is an ok brand i have had good luck with them but i don't recomend them some brands that have great speakers for good prices are

Cdt

massive audio

pioneer

alot of people dont like rockford here but i have always like there sound, and have had extremly good luck, and i have put in a few of the prime series components of hu power and was impressed.

really what im tring to emphasize here is 75% install 25% speaker.

there are many others and im sure others will chime in.

why don;t you let us all know of all of your curent equipment and what you all plan on running along with a budget for each item of your system that would really help alot.

along with listening habits and install experience/limitations.

Some one's trying to help someone else on CA.com??? Or did the website get hacked? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

why don;t you let us all know of all of your curent equipment and what you all plan on running along with a budget for each item of your system that would really help alot.
along with listening habits and install experience/limitations.
thanks

I have an amplifier MB QUART ONX 4.125

and Cable No. 12 kicker for installation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.