specific hardwiring instructions??

Participant count
  • Participant list

cazorp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an 06 stang, and i have decided i want to hardwire my radar detector to my car, can anyone give me some advice on how this can be done?? the more specific the better. I will probably hard wire my playstation too if the radar detector works ok.

thanks

Zach

all you have to do is find a solid ground point,and drop your under dash panel on the driver side and find the ignition wire,that way you power your radar when you start our car,as for the play station i recommend using a power invertor,wire that to the battery,and use the swith on the invertor to turn it off and on,also dont foget to install fuses,when you connect your wires to power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.