SOLD SPL, Audiopipe, Logic Soundlabs AMPS

Winter_C
10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
Hey guys, I got a few amps that I'm listing for a buddy they would all be BNIB.

Audiopipe: All these amps are 1 Ohm stable, Aside from the AP300.1, most of you are probably familiar with them.

AP1500.1- 200/OBO

AP1800.1-200/OBO

AP3000.1-390/OBO

SPL: All these amps are 1 Ohm stable

FX12000D-200/OBO (2000 Watt Monoblock)

FX13000D-240/OBO (3000 Watt Monoblock)

FX15500D-320/OBO (5500 Watt Monoblock)

Logic Soundlabs: All these amps are 1 Ohm stable

LSL-LSX4000D- 270/OBO

LSL-LSX5000D-370/OBO

LSL-TX3000D- 210/OBO

All these prices are OBO, I don't need anyone on here flamming, If you don't have something nice to say, please don't post it. Thank you.

Not looking for trades, and since everything is BNIB I don't have pics...

Id like to see the 5000 watt monoblock that is 320 bucks. LEt me know when you have pictures or specs.
FX1 Series 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 2500 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 3200 watts x 1 chan.

Max power output: 5500 watts x 1 chan.

Fully regulated PWM Power Supply

Wired remote bass level control included.

LED power and protection indicators

Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost)

High Speed Digital Circuitry

Single channel operation

Bridging Synchronization

System distress indicator

4-Way Protection circuitry

Mono speaker output connector

Nickel Plated Heavy Duty Power & Speaker Terminals

Phase Switch 0-180

Variable low-pass filter (50-150 Hz)

Subsonic Filter (15-40 Hz)

Frequency response: 15-150 Hz

Dimensions: 17.5" L x 10.3" W x 2.4"H

pics of all
Like I said man, All items BNIB...Not in my possession, at a buddies...All them can be viewed by typing them into google and looking at pictures...

Just trying to help him out...Please don't be difficult, If your a serious buyer, they are good prices, you can look at google for a picture

you will never sell anything here with no pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Why not? It's all BNIB, so 10/10 cosmetic, I understand used needing pics...but this stuff is all for a friend, I don't have it here to take pictures of...just trying to do him a favor.

Like I said man, All items BNIB...Not in my possession, at a buddies...All them can be viewed by typing them into google and looking at pictures...
Just trying to help him out...Please don't be difficult, If your a serious buyer, they are good prices, you can look at google for a picture
As I said in your other thread,

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction or off site sales. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

You can only sell items that are you YOUR possession. Do not attempt to sell an item that you do not own or have. No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

As per the rules.

Why not? It's all BNIB, so 10/10 cosmetic, I understand used needing pics...but this stuff is all for a friend, I don't have it here to take pictures of...just trying to do him a favor.
Pictures help us know that you actually have the product, hence why it's preferred to take a picture with a correctly set timestamp and your ca username.

And if that's the AudioPipe AP30001D, it isn't one ohm stable. It is 2 of the 1500.1 boards internally strapped, so it's rated at 2ohms. Some people have had luck running 1.4 and 1.7 nominal that I know of, but the electrical takes a beating. Not dumping at all, it is a great amp, but would hate to see you sell it and have someone run it at 1 ohm and blow it, then you're in an odd situation.

Pictures help us know that you actually have the product, hence why it's preferred to take a picture with a correctly set timestamp and your ca username.
And if that's the AudioPipe AP30001D, it isn't one ohm stable. It is 2 of the 1500.1 boards internally strapped, so it's rated at 2ohms. Some people have had luck running 1.4 and 1.7 nominal that I know of, but the electrical takes a beating. Not dumping at all, it is a great amp, but would hate to see you sell it and have someone run it at 1 ohm and blow it, then you're in an odd situation.
Thanks, I guess he might have messed up when he told me it was 1 ohm stable. it is the ap3000.1...I appreciate the post.

By the way, it's a common mistake on that audiopipe for people to think they are 1ohm stable. Many websites say it is 1 ohm stable and one year the audiopipe product catalog (I think in 2009) was misprinted and stated it as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.