Southeast Region spl car show in jackson tn

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

mechanicpunk
10+ year member

USA
I work at a shop in jackson tn and we will be hosting a show (second one this year) here where I work. At the last show we had 70 entries in show and spl and 250 people in all. We are wanting a bigger turn out this time so im inviting everyone to the show. We give plaques for 1 st 2nd and 3 rd. we have 15 spl classes and up to 70 car show classes. We give a 6 foot trophie for club pritcipation and 100 dollars cash to best of show car best of show truck and 100 dollars to overall highest legal spl(car sealed up meter on pass side whindsheild. Entry for show is 25 entry for spl is 25 and entyr for both is 45. General admission is 3 dollars. Everyone will get a pioneer lanyard witch is your pass into the show. We will also be giving away alot of stuff such as a 1.2 directed capictor, a directed security system with free install. 4 ch rca's and much much more. fore more info wisit our web site at http://www.660audio.com or call us here at the store at 660 audio (2834). please feel free to ask any questions thanks and have fun. Oh yeah the show is called showdown 09 and is on oct 11th

Ik everyone its this weekend. Show Down 09 is the season closer for this aere dont miss out on one of the last car show spl comps for thr year. Its going to be huge as usual. Oh yeah there will be a mystery movie car on site for your enjoyment.

we use the audio contro. We meter everything db drag style. The loudest over all car last time was a 154 using 6 dd 12's. loudest 1 15 was 147. if there is a certain class that you want to know about tell me what you have and i will tell you the scores from that class last year.

we use the audio contro. We meter everything db drag style. The loudest over all car last time was a 154 using 6 dd 12's. loudest 1 15 was 147. if there is a certain class that you want to know about tell me what you have and i will tell you the scores from that class last year.
I run 4 dd 18's in a no wall box- Plymouth grand voyager.

you would be in the van/suv 49 and up the loudest last year i think was around a 147.

The show will be a blast It will be well worth the drive. We would be glas to have you all.

Thats cool we had a great time gave away all kinds of stuff. was a good show. The next one will be in may I will post on here moer detales when we get closer to that date

Thats cool we had a great time gave away all kinds of stuff. was a good show. The next one will be in may I will post on here moer detales when we get closer to that date
I'm glad the show went great.I really wanted to come to the show but the wifey blind sided me.lol I would definaly love to come in may. You dont find too many fun sound off/ car shows like they used to be. Everything else is santioned and everyone is uptight and all.lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.