Northeast Region SPL Comps in the Northeast

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Team NorthEast SPL and New England SPL will have a lot of competitions coming this season. TNESPL is spreading to various parts of Eastern Canada as well as further south to PA and MD, that will be in addition to the events we plan to hold in New York and New England. New England SPL will of course be doing only New England events again this season. Plenty of classes for every experience level, both SPL, and Bass Music formats. Both of us are on FaceBook, so "Like" us on there and keep up on any new events or other random things we'll have to share with competitors. NewEnglandSPL.com FaceBook and Team Northeast SPL Facebook

Hope fully this season is like a few years ago, veryone should be spreading the word this season is lookin to be a good one ill deff b hitting some shows up in ny this year

there just isnt very many that are close to me so i end up drive 2+ hours all the time to meets.
i heard there is 1 every year at ny state fairgrounds in syracuse and thats like 45 minutes away from me. i dont think id drive to buffalo or anything but syracuse i would for sure.

Ill b building for stock 2 then pro stock 2 later on and tnespl, itll b wc2 and not sure for usaci, hey act ill b in touch soon for some line matchin, and setuping up my amps, see hoe loud i get wot 4400watts and 1 18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.