Central Region Splmax Show/dbdrag Wickliffe, Oh

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Need a hired gun for Trif?
well, if i had the cash i'd pay your entry fee for the show. been saving every penny. with 3 shows left i have to win 2 full 149 class brackets to get a lead on him.

jake from roadquake built a vehicle to solely run 129 class and has been practicing like mad with hopes to take him.

I'm not super worried about him anyway.. since all the other regions are soo many shows behind us.. he could win all the rest of the events and still not take home the cup.

I figured out that i'm the only one capable of beating trif for the cup without him losing.

i want to but im not going to be able to, i realy wanted to try my luck at the 139.9 class, try not to brake out in 2 second like last time.
I was afraid i wouldn't be able to make this one too.

I'm concerned i might not make it to the last 2 events, depending on whats going on with my job..

so i may do this show then drive 8.5 hours to the 3x splmax show in oshkosh wi. If i win the 100$ at this show there is a 80% chance i will make the drive.

It'll put me in first for at least a week, lol.

I would be running the wifes car with 1 15 for the 129.9 class. Id toss a batt in the back from the van. Just let me know. How much is the entry I dont see it anywhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

profundus-sanus

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
profundus-sanus
wilmington, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date