spools of 50 fott 1/0 ofc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

i have over 200 spools of 50 foot 1/0 wire, my buddy has sold them to me to make up for some of the money lost when his shop was flooded earlier this month THESE WERE NOT IN THE FLOOD THEY WERE IN A WAREHOUSE.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

perfect never been unraveled.

Price:

100 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26527865

View attachment 26527866

need to know what brand it is before i buy any. How about some pics that werent taken with a camera that looks to be homemade out of super nintendo parts? With the price of wire these days noone is gonna spend 100 bucks on some likely **** wire when you can get 50 ft of cadence wire and etc for 50 bucks

need to know what brand it is before i buy any. How about some pics that werent taken with a camera that looks to be homemade out of super nintendo parts? With the price of wire these days noone is gonna spend 100 bucks on some likely **** wire when you can get 50 ft of cadence wire and etc for 50 bucks
This... Tho the Cadence is not OFC, this is.

This... Tho the Cadence is not OFC, this is.
How do we know it's OFC? I haven't seen any pics or proof of this yet.

I'd pick up a couple spools if I could get decent pics. Maybe a comparison pic? Pic of the spool? Or even who in the hell makes it.

i have about 50 left. im not going to say this again.....there are all different kinds of this wire. there is no brand name on any of it. all those who have recieved theirs are more than happy. thats the best my camera does if you dont want ny wire dont ask about it, otherwise pm me. if its a problem i will direct you to those who have purchased wire.

clear ur pm's man I need some wire //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...