Spring installation prices?

mackin
10+ year member

srsly
Plymouth, MN
I'm considering buying lowering springs for my Millenia S. (there arent coilovers offered for my car, otherwise i'd do that)

I've never had any suspension work done before, so i'm curious what kinds of installation prices I should be expecting for lowering springs. I don't need new struts or anything else, just springs installed.

ballpark figures would be appreciated!

thanks!

Pic for clicks:

MilleniaDeadeningprogress007.jpg

*windows tinted since picture was taken

english? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

edit: i've been on millenia forums and i've been told it is unnecessary to replace shocks/struts unless they are already very worn.

You should be able to get springs installed for under $200. Don't forget about an alignment though. I'd go to an alignment shop and see if they'll do it all at once. The install and the alignment. I know a few local places for me that do that.

Make sure you get a spring compressor.

I changed mine in my civic and it was pretty straight forward, and i knew nothing at that time.

It prolly wouldnt be much for a local mechanic to do it....100 bucks tops

to have a shop do it, you can expect atleast an hour a corner. Probably 50 for so and hour so around 200 + an alignment which is another 50 or so. Id guestimate 250+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.