spz or krx?

bmwproboi05
10+ year member

okc
Hi well im planning on getting new speakers to go with my jl audio hd600/4. Right now im looking at the spz60, or one of the focal krx. Curently i have focal kf in the car before that i had boston rally... An so it comes down to i dont know what to get. The boston dealer by me does not carry the spz nor the focal, and the focal dealer near me doesnt cary any boston, or the krx3 that i really want to listen too. What do you guys think?

I've got SPZ's in the E46. Things hit like subwoofers, helps tremendously with bringing bass up front. Tweeters are detailed and smooth.

Used to have K2P's, not sure how the new KRX compare but Focal always had the brighter tweeter to my ear.

I've got SPZ's in the E46. Things hit like subwoofers, helps tremendously with bringing bass up front. Tweeters are detailed and smooth.
Used to have K2P's, not sure how the new KRX compare but Focal always had the brighter tweeter to my ear.
Yep. thats true, but i dont mind the tweeter new one is a bit better. Did you like the sq of the k2p better?

I am trying to find a place to hear the Utopia B's.

Good luck with that. I talked to my dealer about that before i bought my krx, and he said its really rare. Since alot of people don't kno about them, or not many order it. So its a special order. However if you live in a higher society area then you might havea chance. ORjus got the isac someone gonna have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bmwproboi05

10+ year member
bmwproboi05
okc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from