sq subs

hmmmmm 2k for sq... thats alot
i might get flamed for this but i always liked JL for sq
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/flamer.gif.1fb8372af2de4b576aa9428ccc8a8f2f.gif

But yeah, they are pretty solid. Though I prefer my Level 4 over the W7 setups I've heard.

on one driver, the only thing I can think of that would take it and not care would be the upper end tc sounds/audiopulse drivers. If we are talking 2 drivers with 1000 a piece (much more reasonable)

1.Acoustic Elegance AV's

2.Exodus Audio Tempest/shivas

3.Soundsplinter RL-P

4.IDMAX

5.JL W7

etc, there's actually alot of good drivers in that area.

on one driver, the only thing I can think of that would take it and not care would be the upper end tc sounds/audiopulse drivers. If we are talking 2 drivers with 1000 a piece (much more reasonable)
1.Acoustic Elegance AV's

2.Exodus Audio Tempest/shivas

3.Soundsplinter RL-P

4.IDMAX

5.JL W7/poop

etc, there's actually alot of good drivers in that area.
fixed lol

forgot about the rip, but tc3k basically the same

fixed lol
forgot about the rip, but tc3k basically the same
w7's are good subs just overpriced and overhyped.....still you cant go wrong with the IDMAX...if not look for a stereo integrity mag v3.....i use to send mine 1350 no problem

on one driver, the only thing I can think of that would take it and not care would be the upper end tc sounds/audiopulse drivers.
And to add to that... new and old RE XXX as well, tempest, DD3500. JBL GTi's odd coils might drop output low enough to be acceptable (not really 2kw then). Probably a few others Im forgetting right now.

12, 15 or 18" Ultra Monsters. Sq sub and will take that kind of power no problem. Also I believe focal makes a sub that works in the power range as well, give or take 500 watts. Also the Critical Mass UL12 would fit the requirements. Most of the subs others listed are very far from sq subs. Expect to pay a pretty penny for a real sq sub that can take that power though.

SQ and 2000 watts?????? are you looking for a sub that will take 2000 watts and sounds decent would be a better question. I would say the Eclipse Titanium Pro, FI BTL, OZ Audio Matrix Elite Power Series are a few that come to mind

Did the BTL really get suggested in an "SQ" thread? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.