SSA Gcon, Sundown SA, or SKAR VVX?

midwestmusic
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NEBRASKA
Alright looking to do a decent SQ build with decent lows also. Pretty stuck between an SSA Gcon, Sundown SA and SKAR VVX in a 12. I have an AQ750 on the way to power one of these. I only have about 15 1/2 inches height to work with and dont know how much I want to upfire a 15. One of these will be in vented enclosure tuned around 29. I really want the Gcon, but the website says 21+ days build time.. Let me know what you think.

Gcon. I owned a used 12" VVX for a while. It was a good sub too (think it's about the same as the Sundown SA). There's been a few discrepancies with the owner is what these guys are talking about. Only chatted with Kevin over email a couple times. He seemed ok but I never bought anything so....

seems like everyone over looks the Incriminator lethal injection. ive heard its a better sounding sub than the SA.

Why vvx bass will go deeper than sundown and most likely with gcon
People have problem w owner but not with the sub
The old vvx is mediocre at best, and not on par with the others mentioned. Throw in the fact that the new one doesn't even have the benefit of Jacob's help in the design and skar's shit service and it becomes an easier choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.