Starr Mountain Military Discount 10% Off Including the $99 box deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do plans and cut sheets too? not just the box itself?
No sorry...I have never gotten into the plans and cut sheet thing....You can hit up Pro-Rabbit or Buck (if he is back yet).....thanks

Of course I just noticed the original post mentions the $99 deal....it's now $110 with my new pricing.......Unless you whisper in my ear just right...LMAO

Of course I just noticed the original post mentions the $99 deal....it's now $110 with my new pricing.......Unless you whisper in my ear just right...LMAO
What sweet nothings would you like to hear, baby?

Btw, did you get my PM about this project actually being able to go down? I'll have funds Friday (Saturday at the latest).

Hey Double, I really like the box you had built for me (its f*cking massive!!), but I'm making plans for a larger build.. If I dropped my vehicle off would you consider doing a wall? Id gut it of course..

Hey Double, I really like the box you had built for me (its f*cking massive!!), but I'm making plans for a larger build.. If I dropped my vehicle off would you consider doing a wall? Id gut it of course..
Yes sir I would definitely entertain that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

So many haters. And some other builders have no class... none at all.

That proves I am at the top of my game WEST.........I am kind used to this shit..........Back in my minitruckin days when I was into sound comps and truck shows I had Haters thick like STANK ON A SKUNK......LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants