Starr Mountain Sound is Closing it's Internet Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
Guys I am sad to say I am closing the internet side of my business at the end of this month....I have come to a decision that I am simply working too much with the load of my FT job picking up and working every night and all weekend long on enclosures for you guys....I have made the decision to spend more time with my family and enjoy life more...I will still be a forum member and I am not closing SMS totally I am just going back to my small town local builds which will give me a LOT of my life back....There are a few of you guys that have my cell number if you do need a box from time to time I can still build you one if you want....I have no intentions of selling my SHOP or SAWS......I will stop accepting new builds as of the 20th of this month so as I can get them shipped out in a timely manner.....I appreciate ALL of the support you guys have shown me but FAMILY is first......

Well your enclosures were amazing, thank you for your time here on the forum man! It's going to be weird not seeing you start a new thread with the new box you are making! Thanks Brian!

Smart move bro. I've always kept my builds local and have plenty of work, and plenty of time to spend with my family. Plus I make a lot more than I could over the internet.

Well I will keep I touch Brian still I totally understand as well it's better to keep it simple and less stressful. Time to take the wife fishing huh ?

Well I will keep I touch Brian still I totally understand as well it's better to keep it simple and less stressful. Time to take the wife fishing huh ?
Yeah keep in touch Jim I am not unplugging my saw totally...lol.....yes we went fishing this past Saturday morning and she talked to me about it and that's all it took....Her happiness is way more important than any box or the little amount of money made on it.....She should and always will come first....thanks for understanding guys...

That's why I keep my business at the level it's at now I used to do many installs and quite a few boxes a few years back. But it just was to time consuming and the wife was miserable because the only time we had together was when we were sleeping so I just cut that part out you gotta do what's good for the family

The nice part about having a box building business is that you can start it up again with limited slots for builds if you need some extra cash. Either way, you do great work and I hope you enjoy the family time, it's the most important! I'm guessing you'll be back again in the future, the quality people always are.

Good for you man, I'm sure a lot of people will hate to see your builds go (from the internet) but but when your "hobby" starts to stress you out it can be a little much sometime scaring you away for good. Take the time and remember why you truly love car audio, and your family. GL

Happy wife, happy life. Going to miss looking through all your amazing builds though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants