'Steal Me' Stickers...

No audio stickers, just a couple bow ties on the quarter glass.

DSCF1283.jpg

I just have a Dynamat decal and FloridaTruckScene(.com) decal on back window of my truck, they are small and most dont know what either are. its not like a huge KICKER sticker thats begging for a break in. I might do a few small Sundown stickers on my extended cab windows. maybe just Sundown, and cut the Audio part off. if people know what it is.. good for them, if not... o well.

I've never had brand stickers on my car and I still got jacked for my deck and some old Infinity 10's a few years ago. I used to put alot of vynals on my windows, mostly band names though.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:What:wow://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I've never had brand stickers on my car and I still got jacked for my deck and some old Infinity 10's a few years ago. I used to put alot of vynals on my windows, mostly band names though. Currently just a sticker for a tattoo parlor and an SRH Clothing logo.
yeeeeahhh boy..... I got the spade up too. No audio stickers yet. I may put up Sundown ones for the summer cuz I plan on competing.

I actually got a partial sponsorship from a company because I had their decals on my truck. The company owner saw some random pics I had taken at an event and sent me a email about it. My Explorer is a competition vehicle for me (even though I drive it regularly) so I have lots of decals displaying all the gear I run whether they sponsor me or not. It's an easy way to dress up a vehicle for a lil more attention at shows.

I don't feel comfortable with running stickers of brands that everybody knows of, such as Kicker. I was asked to run my Sundown and Batcap stickers, so I do it. All of my other stickers are little nic nac stuff such as MECA.

So nobody can explain to me why they feel the need to display their audio brand name loyalty on the exterior of their vehicle?
It's that we want them on our car if you dont want them on than dont place them on your car. I on the other hand enjoy having them on when I do get them on that is. It's just what I Like

i have 2 dc audio stickers one on each door...and 1 get loud or go home on the back window...oh yeah also on the DC audio i cut of audio and just put the DC..

page3.jpg

generall yif u hav a system ppl are goin to kno or find out there is no real avoiding of stealing of systems in a bad neighboorhood it can happen at any time. jus dont go in the hood

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Enellz

10+ year member
The Triple O.G.
Enellz
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date