Stereorama Gulf to Bay CLW- Stay away

3kracing
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
I went in there to get a box made and I told them that memphis said minimum size was 3 cubes for a 15" m3 and that I figured a 4 cube box should be good and thats what I want 4 cubes. So I come back at the end of the day and it actually came out to about 2.7 after displacement and they wouldn't do anything about it. So $240 down the drain. Then also while I was there and I was talking to them I asked them what they thought about Fi Car Audio and the guy goes I'm not going to really say anything bad about them but they're kind of fleamarket type stuff. We only sell what we would actually put in our cars here.

They're hourly labor charges are $80 and hour so I'd recommend staying away from them. Personally I really like autostyles up on 580 and they do any car customization and are really cool (never met one dick there) they're inexpensive and will always stand by there install. They do nearly all of the local dealers installs so they keep busy so I'd recommend calling or going down there to make an apt.

dude can you help me with my car? im in clearwater and all the audio shops around here **** major ****ing ****.
Haha I'm not that good I'm still getting the hang of it. But hey if you want to learn with me sure I hate working by myself. AIM me- thelothster

well my hu's constant or switched 12v line is out, and i cant figure out which. i can only get my hu to work if its hooked up to the battery. but the only problem, how do i turn it on and off without damging the amp and deck... do you know about any of that ish? i dont have aim anymore, i got teh space, lol. but yea man we should hang out sometime and try to figure out my hu problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3kracing

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
3kracing
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies