Stetsom digital 5k2 mono block 6850w amplifier

anybody know anything about this amp or stetsom amps in general? looking into buying this.
The stetsom's are good amps, just make sure you keep your voltage where it needs to be and you will be fine. One of my friends/teammate ran the 14kd for a couple of years and it did well and he did good numbers with it. he was doing 157s & 158s with 6 dc xl 12s on that stetsom in MECA & IASCA.

Yep .. Only thing people have to say about those is there not efficient .. But I witnessed it hold voltage just fine at .5 couple batts stock alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I think you know who I'm talking about (cough cough) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I...we...um..Oh yeahhhh..Dam brain fart!!!

not even the opti??? thats about as much bang for the buck as one can get....
Snap...yeah it slipped my mind (what lil i got left) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is it dangerous for electric to run at half ohm? Ive got a 240a alternator from mechman. Assuming a few agm batteries would do it good as well
You can definitely run that Opti on your alt.Get a couple good agm's.

Is it dangerous for electric to run at half ohm? Ive got a 240a alternator from mechman. Assuming a few agm batteries would do it good as well
the opti would be fine on that alt with a few good agms. they do not like low voltage at all tho so make sure yours is beefy lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.