Stock 2003 Chevy Trailblazer

Participant count
  • Participant list
So the sound system in the vehicle has been having issues.

There is a tweeter and a 4 ohm speaker on the passenger and driver front doors. Both the speakers on the passenger works all the time along with the tweeter on the passenger. At random times all the speakers on the front will kick on and the 8 ohm in the back passenger will too. But never the back drivers side.

The vehicle was in an accident with a deer and it did dent the passenger side doors so I ripped of the door panels to see if there was some sort of short or a wire was pinched or something but they seem to be good so now I'm puzzled on what the issue could be, my next try is gonna be seeing if theres a lose connection in the head unit.

Any help on diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.