stock alt with sax-1200d

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea you should be fine. Just make sure you do the big 3. 160 amp alt is quite big. And I have heard that the new Chryslers actually have some pretty large stock wire as it is... They are pretty efficient amps and I know that they ran a 1500 on stock electrical, (I think it was an Aveo, or some little car), and had it running @ .5 ohms dropping to about 12 volts.

I just put in a 170a alt in my honda with big 3 and a small kinetik hc600 near my sax 1200d and I can stay above 12v at full tilt. normal LOUD bumping you should be fine and stay close to 13.2v Should be perfect

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://electronbeam.com/product/2-0-eb-flex-welding-cable-black/ I bought 25ft of this for power and ground runs and had plenty left to do my...
If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
That is the perfect spot to do that. OEM sub may interfere with the new one and cause cancellation.
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...

About this thread

murph

10+ year member
Low for Life
murph
Richmond,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date