SOLD Streetwirez Combo Fuse Block

hypnotiq1
10+ year member

I'm sure you guys already know all about this. There are three different kinds, and this one accepts glass agu fuses. I bought it before I actually calculated how much amps are running through my system. Its both a ground and power distribution block, and accepts up to 1/0 gauge and distributes to 4 gauge.

I would be willing to trade for either of the other Streetwirez combo fuse blocks. Also, interested in any other fused distribution blocks. Otherwise, asking 65 shipped.

It retails for $94.

img0598nb1.jpg

LOL, your a retard. Look at my ref's list. Your are right, I did want you to send the money and then I would have sent you the item. Isn't that the way a sale works, you pay for it and then they send it?
Does lieing make you feel better about yourself or is it just a compulsive thing?
u need to know that you were acting like a scammer at that point because i was talking to a complete stranger and wanted your phone number but you never responded and when i asked you questions i took like days for you to answer

time and time again you offer to buy items from people and say you have no money or you'll buy in a week or 2, or some other excuse. I lost a sale because you when you were "gonna buy my ionic pro", and never heard from you again about it. I told the other guy it was sold, and when you never bought it, it was too late to work w/ the other guy.I'll NEVER sell a thing to you, because you are a lying, cheap idiot.
the item was about the same price as new...why buy used?

u need to know that you were acting like a scammer at that point because i was talking to a complete stranger and wanted your phone number but you never responded and when i asked you questions i took like days for you to answer
See, compulsive lier just like I thought. I gave you my phone number and you never called. You PM'd me on the weekend and said you would get it that coming Friday when you got paid. I waited until Saturday to PM you and you never responded.

Again, why would I scam you with all the good refs on here and Ebay? You had my Paypal/ Ebay info and it shows that I have perfect feedback with 151 transactions.

Let's see the pic of the Streetwires distro block that you have.

BUMP for a great power/ground distro block...i would have picked this up if i didnt get the one from QtrHorse ^^^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sorry OP for cluttering up your thread.

Bump for a great distro that I should have kept.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.