stupid trunk battery wiring question

Participant count
  • Participant list

NMLegend19
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
alright well i feel retarded for asking but whatever. I'm gonna put a g31 in the back but a few wiring options come to mind. Do i run 1/0 straight from the alt to the second battery, or rather from the starting battery + to the second battery??

also for grounding do i use another run of 1/0 from the second battery - to the starting batt -? or can I ground to chassis under the trunk?

Since, I already had two ground in trunk that is very hard to move even with tools that grounds are together. I just used the extra ground for the battery. That is not a case for you, so I was just lucky.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Damn can I hire sancho for her so she can buy me a new set of 12" Fi subwoofers?? :D
Yeah... check this link out. It shows the power handling of that tweeter. I'd just match the power no matter if you use the crossovers or not...
I too generally use the factory carpet to make my templates. It's also a good idea to put layer of butyl damping material under the MDF too...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
It will probably change your tuning. I've seen bigger numbers off of much less power from walling at the rear seats, but Terry "trunk king" Brock...

About this thread

NMLegend19

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
NMLegend19
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date