Sub box wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

dsa51380

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Question... I have a sub box for 2 twelves that I want to run series/parallel. My box has a divider in between the 2 speakers. I thought about drilling a hole to get to the other side just big enough for the wire so it would be a better seal. My question is, would that be a good idea or should I attach the wire to the positive, then the terminal on the box on both sides and then join the positive wires on the outside of the box then run it to the amp? Or should I drill the small hole?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...

About this thread

dsa51380

CarAudio.com Newbie
dsa51380
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from