Sub size and space question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dr. Slam
10+ year member

Slamming hoes n trunks...
Ok, I measured my trunk and figured out I'd be able to construct and enclosure with 7-8 ft^3 of airspace. I'm trying to get loud with an spl application. My question is would I be able to get away with 2 15s or a 18 or should I just stick with 2 12s?

This is all up to u and to decide how much space u can and will give up. I had a coupe fit 2 12s but found I had no place to properly mount my high or sub amp then even less space to fit my battery. Also more speakers means more cash flow out; alt batts etc. So I think u should do a mock up box made of something somewhat sturdy and place it and then plan out where u want to pit all the other excessories and go from there. Planning always helps but there is almost always something that comes up in final installation.

I've heard a lot about aq there good..maybe some dc level4s. Or sundown..it all depends.

I'm about to hook up 2 15 ia death rows. From what I heard they are the ultimate sql subwoofer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.