subs doing very weird things

Caps usually don't beep unless it's below 10 volts.OP, it could be a bad alt or battery. What I really think it is, is your power and ground wire may be loose or getting burned up.

My old car did that, upgraded the wire from knock off 4 gauge to 0 and it fixed everything.
I was planning on upgrading to 0 gauge power, split to 4 gauge in the back, and then run 2 4 gauge ground wires. would that be sufficient?

I was planning on upgrading to 0 gauge power, split to 4 gauge in the back, and then run 2 4 gauge ground wires. would that be sufficient?
That should work well, I had the cap beep and everything before I upgraded wires in my old car.

^^^^^^this....

worst thing you can do is subject your amps to under voltage, it WILL eventually fry your amp. throw the caps in the garbage their useless, and also look cheap.

big three will help ALOT, but from the description of your problems, will not fix them. also it wouldn't hurt to run 1/0 wire all the way to a distro in the back, then run 4 gauge to amps. also get a HO alternator(high output), this really is one of the most important things you can do.

caps will be gone then. 1/0 is something I plan on for future, or atleast 2 4 gauge wires (firewall limitations) also, I have had a dificult time finding a HO alternator that will fit my car. Noone seems to have one that will fit.

I didn't ask a question to have my system ridiculed. I value good input, not the crap your giving me. I can tell you right now, I probably spent half of what your thinking. I don't care about your opinion of the setup I have, I like it and that's what I think matters. Go yell at a worthless rock or something for having the wrong color.
and having problems, everyone has a problem at one time or another. hypocritical prick. This is THE ONLY problem I have ever had. Maby your sony Xplode subs and your walmart setup makes you feel like the world, man, thats your opinion, you like your stuff, good for you! This is what I like. If you have nothing valuable to say, please push that little power button on your PC.
hahahahaha. ur running the sony xplods of name brand audio lol. calling the kettle black? hahaha bitch, i gave you good input, get rid ofthe freakin caps.

caps will be gone then. 1/0 is something I plan on for future, or atleast 2 4 gauge wires (firewall limitations) also, I have had a dificult time finding a HO alternator that will fit my car. Noone seems to have one that will fit.
you dont need a h.o alt for 1500 ish watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

hahahahaha. ur running the sony xplods of name brand audio lol. calling the kettle black? hahaha bitch, i gave you good input, get rid ofthe freakin caps.
Im sure you have your own opinions, and last i checked "sony" was a name brand. Love your use of swearing, im glad you have the cognitive ability to put it into a sentence. Your input has been rather disregarded by me, due to your very blunt and stupid response. I am listening to others who actually have reason behind the things they say.

you dont need a h.o alt for 1500 ish watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I have been getting advice in this thread, which i dont think you may be reading fully, and I have had a HO alt suggested to me, so i stated my dealings with HO alts. and people have asked other questions to help me find a possible fit. If a new alt may be a viable option, then it is something I will consider doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.