Subs in accident need to upgrade!

Objects in motion want to stay in motion unless acted apon for another force. In this case the car cashed and stopped and the sub wanted to keep goin forward... With the woofer being mounting to baffle the motor broke. Not rocket sci

Objects in motion want to stay in motion unless acted apon for another force. In this case the car cashed and stopped and the sub wanted to keep goin forward... With the woofer being mounting to baffle the motor broke. Not rocket sci
BS.

Only thing I can think of is if his subs were inverted instead of mounted the normal way. And if the vehicle was hit/crashed so as the magnets were sticking out and only they got damaged.

Explain to me how his subs magnets only damaged part if his subs were mounted normal?? We need a bit more info from OP to better understand this. We don't know which way his subs were mounted...forward, upside down, sideways, etc.

BS.
Only thing I can think of is if his subs were inverted instead of mounted the normal way. And if the vehicle was hit/crashed so as the magnets were sticking out and only they got damaged.

Explain to me how his subs magnets only damaged part if his subs were mounted normal?? We need a bit more info from OP to better understand this. We don't know which way his subs were mounted...forward, upside down, sideways, etc.
This has to be the dumbest **** I have heard in all my life. We are all now dumber from reading this. Inverted the **** thing would have snapped off and became in car projectile. If the basket is secure the motor can be sheared off whether or not it was inverted. And I'm pretty sure he didn't want to know how it happened he was asking for suggestions on replacement sub's.

Unless the inside of a sub enclosure some how defies the laws of physics, in which case all our aircraft should be enclosed in a sub enclosure. So our pilots can do radical 90 degree turns at the speed of sound without fear of damaging the aircraft or blacking out from g forces.

BS.

No I'm pretty sure I'm correct

This has to be the dumbest **** I have heard in all my life. We are all now dumber from reading this. Inverted the **** thing would have snapped off and became in car projectile. If the basket is secure the motor can be sheared off whether or not it was inverted. And I'm pretty sure he didn't want to know how it happened he was asking for suggestions on replacement sub's. Unless the inside of a sub enclosure some how defies the laws of physics, in which case all our aircraft should be enclosed in a sub enclosure. So our pilots can do radical 90 degree turns at the speed of sound without fear of damaging the aircraft or blacking out from g forces.
Oh my god....the world is coming to an end. All I was asking was a question on how it happened. After all this is a car audio forum and have a right to ask am I right? Surely there's other much dumber things you have heard from other people. I'm trying to figure out how it could possibly happened.

Still waiting from OP as to what happened. I'm finding it very difficult the subs mags only got damaged and nothing else. If they were mounted normal in a box....

Oh my god....the world is coming to an end. All I was asking was a question on how it happened. After all this is a car audio forum and have a right to ask am I right? Surely there's other much dumber things you have heard from other people. I'm trying to figure out how it could possibly happened.
Still waiting from OP as to what happened. I'm finding it very difficult the subs mags only got damaged and nothing else. If they were mounted normal in a box....
I'm not sure what you don't comprehend. He got hit or hit somebody. The magnets be heavy and don't feel like changing direction that fast. They break. Voila. And then a tiger jumps out of the sub box
bdf530dba6afc0c5cfa70e91dc32ec24.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.