subs make head unit skip :(

• Thread starter BriGuy1818
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K
B

BriGuy1818

how ya doin, I Just invested a lot of money into my system. I have 2 12 inch Image Dynamic woofers, an Eclipse Head unit, and a USamps powering it. It seems on certain songs that hit hard the Head unit vibrates and causes the cd to skip. is there an insulation that can be put over the head unit to make it fit more snug and give me a more consistent play?

one of my friends has two MTX THunder 8000 15"s on a Fosgate bd1000.1, and he makes the Blaupunkt unit in his single cab Dodge skip...

Hard bass hits are know to shack the hell out of a number of things in your car, which in return can lossen up screws and bolts that hold things, like your head unit. Or it could be that your head unit was not put in correctly, Eclipse head unit are very good and for it to skip there is a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.