Subs Subs Subs

If my friend who owns the coupe works today I could ask to measure his trunk at 3pm CST (I'm pretty sure their trunks are close) I mean the coupe is just a shorter version of the sedan from B-C pilars really.

If my friend who owns the coupe works today I could ask to measure his trunk at 3pm CST (I'm pretty sure their trunks are close) I mean the coupe is just a shorter version of the sedan from B-C pilars really.
Hey man thanks, But i actually couldn't resist and just went to get all of the measurements myself haha, ill be uploading pics/measurements later once i have them all on my comp. My trunk is such a pain, so many unnecessary nooks and bumps and what not

These sketches are somewhat incorrect...go to the 4th page for the final Sketch up

This is what i got for the Height of the back of the trunk

View attachment 26532001

And this is what i got for the Width in the Back of my Trunk, i Don't think you would be able to set a custom box for the 32" Width because there are to indents that pop out and create a hassle

View attachment 26532000

Last edited by a moderator:
The basic dimensions are: Length of whole trunk=36", Width of the back of the trunk from mat to mat= about 27.3-27.5", and the height for the back of the trunk=18"

Right now i have about 11" of free space from my current box, I would like to get a custom box that would at least give me 18" of free space, which means the box length would have to be at most 18", Width at most 27.4", and height at most 18"

What is your budget like? Have you considered doing fiberglass at all? I am in the same boat as you with needing to maintain trunk space for army gear and kids stuff. So I am going to be glassing in my wheel wells. It is a lot of work but it'll save you the most space and still sound good.

My buddy in colorado has a coupe and bought the prefab ones from MTX or something like that and he was able to maintain pretty decent trunk space cause the g's dont have much to begin with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.